*Saturday, May 30, 2009*

Finally I am here again.. almost forgot my password for here le.. hahha.. Now i realise how preious weekend is le.. I didn't realli slp during weekend, go back to my kennel den slp lor.. Weekend always pass so fast.. How i wished i can get out of that F**k up place and everything faster end.. Everything in ther is f**k up, be it the people, the place, the regimentation, etc.. I see no point in giving us all those shit training.. seriously its a waste of time.. my weekend was burned juz becoz i nv bring pen for training.. what the hell sia.. PUII~~~

I know alot of things happened past few weeks/mths.. Pardon mi for being selfish not being there wif u guys.. All i noe is to enjoy and play when i book out.. but i gt asked abt wats going on.. So i am nt tat heartless overall la.. hahaha..

Its been 2yrs le.. And i finally i got over it le... It took mi 2yrs to forget a yr thing..

What is love?? Love is so complicated.. I dunno whether i got the courage to start a relationship bo?? I realli dunno... maybe 1week later, 1month later, 1yr later, etc.. I seriously dunno.. But i still considering.................... I seriously had a heart made of glass, easily broken.. lol..
People comes and go.. everyone has their own ways to go,
tat wats make pple part away.. We cant stop pple from achieving their goals, but
to wished them all the best... Time does not heal a person, its up to the
person mentality to heal themself.. Everyone gonna be strong when face
prob..
No point thinkin of the past, think of the path tat is awaiting straight ahead..


Tats all le ba.. dunno when i will come in again ba.. So to all my brothers and sister, take care and stay happy always.. Anything can sms mi and disturb mi, coz i gt unlimited sms.. wuahhahaha...

Snoopy wants a home 4:25 AM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name: Snoopy
Age: *Secret*
Birthday: Everyday

Is.liFe.a.gAme?^+
ShOulD'nt.a.gAme.be.plaYed FaiR?^+
ShouLd'nT.chEaTers bE.diSqualifiEd^+
WhAts.tHe.pRiZe.f0r.WiNning?^+
Is.iS.soMethiNg.i.wAnt?^+
If NoT, ..WhY.wAs.i.b0rNed?^+

* Wishlist *

Faster ORD Earn alot of $$ Get on the right path Care and concern Get a healthy body Companion

* Links *

  • Hulk Pig
  • Mr JayWalk
  • Miss Mario
  • Miss Bamboo

    Snoopy's Msn

    * Music*