*Thursday, November 6, 2008*


They run in silence down my face

They run without an explanation

They make me feel unsafe

They won’t show themselves to you

They will wait until I’m gone

They will bring black thoughts

Dreadfully oppressed

By this feeling of constant loneliness

I see my culminating days

They have placed the blame on me

They have suppressed my thoughts

They have murdered my hopes

In silence down my face they run

Without an explanation

Making me feel unsafe

By no means can I let you know

The aching pain that my heart holds

Once more I feel oppressed

Time and time again

I blame myself

For the wrong I always make

Time and time again

I blame myself

For not having words to say

Dreadfully oppressed

For believing myself

The cause of my unhappiness


Snoopy wants a home 11:33 AM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name: Snoopy
Age: *Secret*
Birthday: Everyday

Is.liFe.a.gAme?^+
ShOulD'nt.a.gAme.be.plaYed FaiR?^+
ShouLd'nT.chEaTers bE.diSqualifiEd^+
WhAts.tHe.pRiZe.f0r.WiNning?^+
Is.iS.soMethiNg.i.wAnt?^+
If NoT, ..WhY.wAs.i.b0rNed?^+

* Wishlist *

Faster ORD Earn alot of $$ Get on the right path Care and concern Get a healthy body Companion

* Links *

  • Hulk Pig
  • Mr JayWalk
  • Miss Mario
  • Miss Bamboo

    Snoopy's Msn

    * Music*