![]() |
|
|
*Thursday, October 9, 2008* 27th days at work.. I am veri tired today.. yest spent the whole clearing the room sia.. we carried alot of CPU, monitor and UPS ard sia, carried till my back is aching... Afterwhich we found alot of hard disk, diskette and cd which need to be scrapped, but before scrapped we need to destroy those things 1st.. we bought the things down den asked the people downstair to lend us hammer.. We used hammer 1 by 1 smashed spoil sia. This is a good chance for mi to release my anger.. I think of Someone infront of mi, den i kept smashing and smashing.. smashed till my hand alot of blister and totally no strength sia. I think today i will be veri tired.. my gums are finishing.. Shirlene.. when are u gonna passed mi.. hahaha.. sad..I had released all my anger le... hehehe.. veri HAPPY! got 初恋的味道 sia.. haha says: when she is ard, u all act as if veri close, den nt ard le den tok bad abt her sad..I had released all my anger le... hehehe.. veri HAPPY! got 初恋的味道 sia.. haha says: lol ❤ ELEANNA™ ❤ : DD - 失落非主流!. says: hahah last time will la ❤ ELEANNA™ ❤ : DD - 失落非主流!. says: now no lor sad..I had released all my anger le... hehehe.. veri HAPPY! got 初恋的味道 sia.. haha says: orh hor. u die le.. i show her ❤ ELEANNA™ ❤ : DD - 失落非主流!. says: now is totally dun care she around or not | |