![]() |
|
|
*Friday, September 12, 2008* Hello everyone.. Finally I am back.. I close my last blog becoz tat email wasn't register under my e-mail.. I juz anyhow type an e-mail and it successful complete my register. haha.. 10th days at work.. 48 days to go excluding public hoildays.. hehe.. Life in office is hard, time pass veri slow.. Was MC yest.. the time past veri fast yest.. Today Wen jun goin tekong le sia.. Veri fast, everyone is in army le, some even complete NS life le and i am still waiting for enlistment.. haha.. Till now all my heads are nt here, i think they went for meeting or wad ba.. I continue doin nth.. I even pluck on my earphone an listen to song.. Haha.. Relaxing and enjoying every moment now.. Outside raining cats and dogs, mi sitting in my cozy office listening to nice music.. hehe.. I will add in the cbox and musicbox when i am at home or at my clementi work place.. Coz my attachment site had block the webby.. Dun give this webby to anyone.. Thankz.. | |