![]() |
|
|
*Tuesday, September 30, 2008* 22th days at work.. Tomolo is a public hoilday.. I am on a hoilday mood today.. DUn feel like doin anything but slp.. CAnt realli gt to slp this few days, wanted to go home earli and slp yest de.. I indeed went back earli, but couldn't gt myself to slp.. Keep rollin on the bed till i was damn pissed off, i send sms to paul n yong, but i couldn't sendt out.. Everything was saved in outbox.. I tried to make phone calls, but the prompt mi connection error.. Finally i reached yong by my hse phone, they said they were goin JB for supper.. I agreed and went down to wait for their arrival. I tried to call to M1 customer service but i couldn't, so i tot i my hp spoil again.. Pauline was realli kind to lend mi a Samsung hp.. Thankz.. Her mini N95 quite cool sia.. lol.. We went to the usual market we eat. The kangkong and butter crayfish damn salty lor.. the sugarcane damn scary sia.. Veri big cup lor.. As if for giant to drink de sia.. I noe tat i sure cannot finish de, so i ordered a small wad.. the small cup de is juz nice for mi.. lol.. After eating we headed to petrol kiosk be4 returnin back to SG.. Reached home ard 2am, i insert my SIM into pauline's hp and send sms, still the same prob happpened, i decided to call M1 to qurify. they asked mi to change network to 2G den changed back in the mornin.. i do as i was told and everything was back to normal.. Wat if gt a mei mei trying to reach mi when my line was down how sia.. lol.. sorri gers.. hahaha Slept at 4 and woke up at 6.30.. I am wearing the RETARD shirt today.. lol.. I wear le, i find it veri werid lehz.. Thankz ww.. guys dun envy ah.. hahaha.. | |