![]() |
|
|
*Wednesday, September 24, 2008* 18days at work.. Another wet and cold morning.. Shower at the west, Temperature is at 23degrees celsius..Met my MSN kakis for dinner, one unwelcomed guest appeared.. haha.. juz kidding.. Went dining wif them at bugis and the gers was crazy over one angmoh.. Wats go good abt angmoh sia.. Sorri, i am abit country-ist de.. After dinner, we went for dessert den we went home le. I was being forced to take 51, coz they dun allow mi to take 7 when the bus came 1st, they even pulled my poor bag, almost torn into piece.. I took 51 reluctantly and reach home pretty late.. I feel like a walking zombie sia.. Veri tired sia.. Nothing to do makes mi feel like slping.. I wished i still on my bed slping soundly dreaming of something nice.. haha.. I think today i will do alot of daydreaming ba.. | |