15th days at work..

Good morning.. Its pouring outside and i am here sitting at my cozy desk relaxing and shake legs.. heheh.. I can feel that my health
has regain abt 80% le.. I can feel the power.. Finally there are things to keep mi busy le, other den the MSN in here.. haha
But if i finish by today, den i will have nth to do for the next 2 weeks le coz 2 of my superior goin oversea. YEAH!!
I am free le.. hehe.. Yest is the 1st time in my attachment i felt tat time flies, unlike the rest of the days, time realli CRAWL..
hahaha.. Its Friday le, weekends approaching sia.. Later gonna meet up wif my gang to fool ard le.. hehehe.. cant wait till evening.. But now I am starving.. Veri hungry..
Did nt had my breakfast.. Who wanna buy breakfast for mi and deliver to my office?? haizz.. KK la.. tats all for rubbish la..